Whether it be a marriage ceremony or civil partnership, in a hotel, castle, stately home or church, A.K Harpist will provide music while your guests are arriving and waiting, then play for your entrance, throughout the signing of the register, and finally for your exit together. Live music during your marriage ceremony adds a personal touch, with her extensive repertoire tailored to your requirements.
- One of the UK's Leading Harpists
- Holds Public Liability Insurance and any electrical equipment is fully PAT Certified
- Perfect as a background artist or as the main feature of an event
- A wealth of experience performing at various events and venues
- Previous engagements include performances for HM Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to the University of Huddersfield, live on television for Channel 4's popular cooking and chat show Sunday Brunch, and at a party hosted by Robert Smith (The Cure)
"Congratulations on the professional job you did today providing music for the VIPs’ reception and the civic luncheon for the visit of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip to the University. I received many complimentary comments on your suitable choice of music and excellent performance".
"Lisa, Natasha and I were delighted with how you played. Every now and then we would turn to each other and say ' love this one' so we were very happy, Thank you".