Festival Weekend are a high energy, kick stomping, hand clapping, all round fantastic function band. They are perfect for evening entertainment at a wedding and will ensure all of your guests are up to the dancefloor with their wide range of music they perform. They have the ability to perform a more "Acoustic" feel set which includes double bass and banjo, or an "Indie/Electric" set, more for the rockers! Or... they can do both! They are one of the most versatile bands and have a fantastic reputation amongst them. The band perform popular music, reminiscent of those heady nights spent dancing into the early hours at your favourite summer festival!
- The band is self contained with professional PA system and Lighting rig
- The band Line Up is Drums, Bass/Double Bass, Banjo/Guitar, Guitar/Vocals
- Will provide a disco before and after live sets (tailored to your tastes), so your whole night of entertainment is covered in just one booking
- The band hold full Public Liability Insurance and all electrical equipment is fully PAT Certified
- Will learn a song request, could be for the first dance... (with two weeks notice)
- Infectious energy and enthusiasm, that ensures a packed dance floor all night!
- All four members of Festival Nights are full-time, professional musicians with a host of commanding performance and production credits to their name. The band have shared the stage with some of the biggest acts in music - including Ed Sheeran, Paolo Nutini, Kate Nash, Jack Savoretti & Get Cape, Wear Cape, Fly.
- They've played stages at festivals across the country including Glastonbury and Camp Bestival, and boast songwriting credits with The Civil Wars, Aerosmith's Steven Tyler and the hit TV show 'Nashville'.
Thank you guys so much for coming to our wedding! Absolutely incredible band with the most soundest musicians around. Vocals and instrumentals were first class. Very entertaining and kept the energy going right to the end. Thank you so much for being a part of our day, we loved you guys!”
Thank you so much for the amazing atmosphere you brought to our wedding yesterday! Everyone is saying how great you were. It was lovely to meet you.”