Fiona - Harpist
Having played the Harp since the age of six, F.H Harpist has gained extensive experience throughout the UK and abroad. With her varied repertoire, she has delighted a wide range of clients with her music and her statuesque Harp has added an air of refinement and relaxation. She is able to perform throughout the ceremony, drinks reception and wedding breakfast, meaning that all your entertainment is sorted in one simple booking.
- One of the most sought after Harpists in the UK
- Fantastic variety of songs, perfect for all ages to enjoy
- Holds Public Liability Insurance and any electrical equipment is fully PAT Certified
- She is always flexible and will cater for every musical taste and is happy to incorporate any special requests into her performance.
- Previous engagements include performances for: Wimbledon, LG, Tour de France, Jaguar, NEC, Birmingham, The Swiss Embassy, The Victoria & Albert Museum, Rugby Football Union, as well as a variety of different wedding venues across the UK.
Thank you for helping make our a day a fantastic and memorable one. The music was perfect for the ceremony and a great choice of music throughout the day. How you managed to play for so long we do not know. So many guests commented on the music and the way you interacted so well with them. We would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone getting married.
F.H Harpist played at the official opening of a new state of the art cemetery – Kemnal Park. It was a unique venue with a challenging audience for an artist to perform to. Her performance gave the event the magic that it required; it was tender, gentle, and totally spine tingling.