Rachel Steel Pannist
Guide Price: £375 | Up to 2 Hours Live Music | Book Now!
Rachel is Europe's Top Pan Woman and will be a superb addition to your next event. With her infectious energy and beaming smile, it is safe to say each and every one of your guests will enjoy her performance. She can perform Popular music and also traditional SOCA/Calypso arrangements. Perfect for a drinks reception / cocktail hour! Rachel performs a mixture of lively Calypso, SOCA, Reggae, Ska, Pop with her own pre-recorded backing tracks, giving the effect of a full acoustic band which is ideal for events and venues where space or budget are limited.
- The perfect act to accompany a drinks reception
- Rachel is self contained with professional PA System & Lighting rig
- She also holds Public Liability Insurance and all electrical equipment is fully PAT Certified
- She has performed with such prestigious ensembles as the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and the London Sinfonietta and was a guest soloist with the Russell Henderson Trio at London’s 606 club.
- She was invited to participate in the 2012 London Olympic Opening Ceremony with Nostalgia Steel Band and in 2015 with Pan Nectar Steel Band she became the first woman of European descent to arrange for a steel band at London’s Notting Hill Carnival.
- Previous clients include: Debenhams, Eurotunnel, the British Army and Navy, Oakwood Theme Park (Wales) and Wyevales Garden Centres.
Just want to say thank you so much for the music yesterday it was perfect. Everybody commented on how great it was and it really did put a great feel to the afternoon, really did make our day. Thank you so much again.”
Thank you so much for helping to make our big day so perfect! You were fantastic and will come highly recommended by us in the future”
Thanks again for making our birthday really wonderful! Everyone said how they absolutely loved the music and for many of them it was the first time hearing live Steel Pan so it was really special!”