You & The Band
Guide Price: £1600.00 | Up to 2 Hours Live Music | Book Now!
Ever fancied getting up on stage and singing with the band?! Well that's exactly what "You and The Band" invite you to do! Enjoy watching your guests take to the stage and front a phenomenal, fully live, professional 5-piece band. They are the country's leading Rockaoke and Bandeoke experience with, quite simply, one of the best interactive shows on the circuit. The band offer several customisable packages to suit every budget and proves for a memorable experience at any event, especially weddings!
- The band is self contained with professional PA system and Lighting rig
- The band Line Up is Drums, Bass, Guitar, Keys, Vocalist/Compère
- Will provide a disco before and after live sets (tailored to your tastes), so your whole night of entertainment is covered in just one booking.
- The band hold full Public Liability Insurance and all electrical equipment is fully PAT Certified
- Will learn a song request, could be for the first dance... (with two weeks notice)
- Previous engagements include performing at the Isle of Wight Festival, Rewind Festival, Camp Bestival, Abbey Road Studios, Virgin Atlantic, Panasonic, Pepsi, SEGA, Hard Rock Cafe, Liverpool Football Club, Reuters, Amazon, Microsoft… and a private party for Hollywood superstar Jim Carrey.
- 250 of the most popular songs which are regularly updated and will appeal to all your guests
- A professional singer will guide you through the song but lyrics will happily be supplied on a TV screen for you, as well as all the entry slips and pencils.
Thanks for making our wedding party such a giggle! The band played 3 hours and people wanted more!!! There wasn't one song the compere had to sing as all of us were up! The groom barged in most songs as he loved it that much! The band were wonderful and I wouldn't hesitate to book them again! Just need an excuse for the party! Thanks so much!!!!!”
The band were absolutely amazing. So many people said to us how much fun it was and everyone had a great time. Please pass on to them how much we loved it.”